For me being an artist means freedom of expression. It gives me a sense of creativity and allows me to be transported into places otherwise unknown. My sense of observation to details is very developed, to the point that it often surprises even me. When I was younger everything had to be perfect and in its place, now that I am more mature even the chaos of my studio inspires me.

Please feel free to leave a comment on any or all of the paintings.


Friday, May 2, 2008

The French Girl – Acrylic on Canvas – 16 X 16 - 320407


This one came to me after my trip to France and seeing the somewhat different attitudes of the women there.

2 comments:

Coralie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coralie said...

The site looks great Yzabelle. I really like your choices of colours - complements your art beautifully. Kudos to Bob too! Coralie