For me being an artist means freedom of expression. It gives me a sense of creativity and allows me to be transported into places otherwise unknown. My sense of observation to details is very developed, to the point that it often surprises even me. When I was younger everything had to be perfect and in its place, now that I am more mature even the chaos of my studio inspires me.

Please feel free to leave a comment on any or all of the paintings.


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Matter of Opinion
Acrylic on Canvas 24 X 36

Balancing Act
Acrylic on Canvas 48 X 48

Beach Bound
Acrylic on Canvas 30 X 30

First Come First Served
Acrylic on Canvas 18 X 36
Hole in the Wall
Acrylic on Canvas 24 X 24

Line of Crimson
Acrylic on Canvas 24 X 24

The Creek
Acrylic on Canvas 8 X 8

Tribute to Matisse
Acrylic on Canvas 30 X 40

Weather Watchers
Acrylic on Canvas 12 X 12


No comments: